RSS Feed

http://www.wikio.com

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Need to Update My Workspace

I wish I had my own room to be my studio, but instead I must inhabit a corner of the living room. I thought my little corner was great at first, but I kept expanding and now I've really outgrown it. Not to mention, it is not even remotely ergonomically arranged.

For a year or so, I've seen fancy craft desks in the Pottery Barn catalog or places like that, but they were ridiculously expensive and I didn't have room for one anyway. But finally, this morning in my World Market newsletter, there was a coupon for 25% off furniture, so I clicked on their site just to see what was there. And wouldn't you know they have an affordable version of that craft desk I'd been secretly admiring!

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4301229&clickid=body_rv_img

It doesn't look too big, and I think with a little creative rearranging I might be able to make it work, but I'm not sure. I wish they had the dimensions on the site, but I'd be willing to go check it out in person. Then of course, I'd need a stool, but I'm sure that's manageable. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...