RSS Feed

http://www.wikio.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone, and thanks for reading. I've decided that I really need to get serious about promoting and selling my jewelry. When I apply myself, I do pretty well and people love it and buy it. This morning, a friend picked out 11 pairs of earrings and asked me to put them aside so she can buy them a few at a time for the next several paychecks! That's pretty cool. She's my best customer and has supported me since the beginning. I'm so thankful for her support, and thrilled that someone likes my stuff that much.

This week, I plan to take a ton of photos of my most recently jewelry. But until those are done, I'll share this with you. I've been having so much fun with the Day of the Dead earrings and everyone seems to love them. The set on the bottom right is sold, but the others are available if anyone needs them! Send me an email or click on my website for details. I can custom make some as well if you're looking for a certain color in the non-skull beads.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...