RSS Feed

http://www.wikio.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Good Problem to Have

I couldn't wait to make a pair of earrings with my latest batch of bead caps. It's another part of the same tea tin as before. I need to work on getting some more tins! Anyway, I finished this pair last night using some of the supplies I recently ordered to satisfy the Particular Sister's birthday jewelry specifications. Ordinarily, I don't work with gold tones, but it really worked with my bead caps. I was so excited that I had to bring the earrings to work with me this morning to show a couple of my friends. While I was at it, I showed them to the coworker who's my best customer -- the one who made me stash a dozen pairs in my drawer last month so she could buy a few every paycheck. I told her that I was by no means trying to sell them to her, I just wanted to show her because I was so proud of my efforts. Wouldn't you know she told me to throw them in the drawer with the rest of her earrings. She loved them, and she just has to have them!

Now, I can't tell her NO! You buy TOO MUCH of my jewelry! Save some for other people! We're not talking about free cookies here. She loves it. She's buying it. That's the point! But between her and my hair salon, I can't seem to replenish my stock.

Like I said, it's a good problem to have. Here they are in all their glory:





Aren't they so much fun? 

In other news, I just got back from my massage and I gave my therapist the shoddy booklet I discussed in my previous post here. As she flipped through it she commented that she loved this, and that, oh and this one too, and... so on. Hopefully she'll have some things picked out soon, and she'll call or text me like she promised.

Yay!


Please don't forget about the necklace I'm auctioning right here. It's for a very worthy cause, and you have until Sunday, Nov 21 to get your bids in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...