RSS Feed

http://www.wikio.com

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Very Bracelety Day

I've been working on these the last couple of nights, and finished the last one this morning. I love bracelets, even though I don't wear them often. I hope these will find happy wrists :)

 Vintage taupe bicones & rhinestone rondelles, vintage (or at least upcycled) glass pearls, recycled sari silk ribbon. I'd been hoarding this particular piece, and now I know why. All beads from my friend's treasure box.


Recycled sari ribbon, recycled nut beads, shell connectors, vintage buttons.


This is for a smaller wrist. Czech glass recently purchased from Lima Beads, ceramic rondelles, hand antiqued copper wire wrapping & clasp.

10 comments:

  1. First of all, dear Heidi: congratulations on your etsy shop!!!!!!!
    The bracelets are all sooo beautiful - my favourite is the first one. Oh, and I LOVE the wooden (?) hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all sorts of gorgeous. Wonderful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! Loving the hand prop too!
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the first one, very Victorian era and romantic.
    I also like the hand display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :) The first bracelet seems to be the most popular, and in fact - it was claimed within an hour of posting my blog link to my Facebook. I love the hand too - I got it at the same time as my dress form; both came from Steinmart.

    Because that first bracelet is one of a kind made with vintage pieces, I'll never be able to replicate it, but I do intend to try to make another similar one. I was pretty excited about it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. V nice. Etsy shop and a blog. Take the world by storm now. You know I'm proud to know you. gc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. I always appreciate your comments.

    And if I win the lottery (or sell gobs of jewelry), I'd like to hire Andrej Pejic to by my jewelry model ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full time, long term I'm sure. ;D

    And as usual I'm sure in some universe you will (or already have). So there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    Feel free to visit my web blog diet that works

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...